Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Feb 6 .. Fast day 8

So I'm now finishing the 4th week of my fasting, and I can safely say I've lost no weight. The reason I'd imagine is my binging on my off days.

I'm going to try to give it another few weeks to see if I can mange to keep the off days under control, since on the flip side I don't find the fast days too hard really, and in fact feel quite good on them.

What doesn't feel so good is the off days when I just cram myself full of food. .Whats strange is that I'm aware I'm doing it, but I just seem to almost watching myself from an external view.. I've often had days like those, tin the past but recently I have been able to avoid them ..

So for now the goal is to try and get my conscious brain to take over from my unconscious binging brain on my off days.. Perhaps even writing blog entries on the off days might help focus...

This week, meals were pretty similar.. Porridge in the morning/ afternoon, and fish for dinner. Tuesdays off day wasn't too bad, as usual its the stretch from Thursday to Sunday is the problem. THis week again won't hep with my 'hectic' social plans. (3 dinners out, drinks one night, and a breakfast and afternoon tea are all on the cards.. Great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment