Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jan 15: Fast Day 1 11am

In anticipation of my first fast day I had a bit of a pig out the night before.. Probably not the best approach to take..

So I was a little more prepared last night and got breakfast and lunch ready.

Breafast is a mouthwatering 50g of porridge (~ 180 cals).. plus slat and cinnamon  for a taste explosion!!Mmmmm
I left it slightly less than the 300 cals allowed since I will be adding some milk plus my lunch is not quite as measured out.

Anywho its now 11am andso far I'm not doing too bad..

Yes I am thinking about food all the time but thats not too different from everyday for me.

I've just eaten half the porridge and am trying to keep the rest for later when I think the real hunger pangs will kick in. The probelm now is one of self control. Now that  I've tasted the porridge (surprisingly not that bad without any sweetener), I'm craving a whole lot more food... If I can get over the next 30 minutes I'm hoping those cravings subside..

No comments:

Post a Comment