Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Jan 23 .. Fast day 4

Monday and Wednesday look like been the preferred days for fasting.

Monday is ideal as I normally feel like a bit of a detox after the weekend. Wednesday is the next best as we often go out for dinner, or visit friends/ family on the other days. So this week I'm 'on' these days.

Yesterday was a bit of a success. Up until now I had been binging heavily on my off days. Yesterday was the first day I didn't. Partly because I raided the house of all 'goodies'. Snacking on raw carrot doesn't seem like such an appealing prospect. We did go out for dinner yesterday too, but it was a tapas style resturant so we didn't have too much.

BTW I'd highly recommend Dax (we were in the cafe/ bar section). They have a full restaurant downstairs but the bar is good for a casual nibble and a few wines. Its especially good value if you have a deal such as the ones often on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment