Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Jan 28 .. Fast day 5

Again I'm glad to be on a fast day anfter a weekend of epic binging.

This constant binging  on my off days is a big problem.. I'm going to try and stick with this diet for a bit longer but I have to get my off days under control.

Certainly last week, Monday was fine, and I didn't binge much on Tuesday. Perhaps that was partly the problem, as I was at my most hungry on the Wednesday.

Its back to basics today. Porridge. This time made partly with tea. I've cut down on the amount of salt I add, and at the moment I'm missing it, as its markedly tastless despite the tea infusion.

I'm also rolling out 2 new teas to my inventory. A Rooibos, and a green tea. The rooibos is robust enough to stand on its own... I have yet to try the green tea, but I'm mildly concerned it won;t taste of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment